Thursday, October 27, 2011

A Long While...

Notice the absence of "good"? Well, my last post was in August and that's about the time I really dug into my (then) new job as a teacher at a new charter school. Well, to make a long story short, some big changes took place and I'm traveling down a new path now. Now, I'll have more time to take care of myself, time to blog and time to... get ready for the BABY.

Yes, folks, I am preggers! I decided to resign from my position due to having a high-risk pregnancy and I needed to cut down on the stress. So, I'm joining the secret motherhood club and the masses of crafters who have quit their day job. What I'll do in the meantime is up to God, but I do know that I'll finally be able to really, properly, take care of myself.

I'll have time to bake, cook, craft, maybe even start a business. Who knows?

I'll be able to drive again in a week, I'm about 7 weeks along now and my husband already has my baking labels designed and ready to be printed.

Ahhh... feels nice to not have to grade papers.

1 comment: