Monday, November 7, 2011

Creative Me Monday

Since I've been out of work, I've been catching up on some of my old crafting projects and starting some new ones! Here's a peek of some of the new things I've worked on this week:

Flower brooches inspired by the recent Better Homes and Gardens magazine:



Then I found a picture of a really cute crayon roll-up on Pinterest and decided to try to make my own. I didn't get the measurements quite right, I'll have to add an extra 1/2" if I want to add a full box of 16 crayons:



Happy crafting everyone!


2 comments:

  1. Yay, crafts! :) I love the little button flowers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute stuff! I'm passing the "Tell Me About Yourself" blog award to you! Please see my blog post and follow my lead...you can see it here: http://sewfantastic.blogspot.com/2011/11/tell-me-about-yourself-award.html
    Julianne
    www.sewfantastic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete